第3章 How to Be a Better Friend十二星座如何维持友情

白羊座对朋友的情义,可以用来作为拍英雄片的题材,真情流露,毫不造作矫情。虽然,有时羊儿力挺朋友的原因,有一部分是为了满足自己的英雄情结,但本质上对朋友还是十分热情的,不会看人下菜碟,有时甚至对弱势族群会特别照顾,具有令人崇敬的侠义之心。金牛座对于人与人之间的微妙关系,反应特别迟钝,朋友交得多则问题丛生,还是重质不重量较好。

Realize Aries and Taurus

认识白羊座与金牛座

1 白羊座与金牛座

Aries is the first astrological sign in the Zodiac, named for the constellation of Aries, called “The Ram” in Hellenistic tradition, after the golden ram that rescued Phrixos, taking him to the land of Colchis. Aries is ruled by the planet Mars. Being the first sign in the zodiac, Aries is associated with the astrological first house. In Western astrology, Aries is often considered a “masculine”, positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered a fire sign, and is one of four cardinal signs.

Individuals born when the Sun was in this sign are called Arians or Ariens. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun enters Aries on the moment of vernal equinox by definition on March 21, leaving it on or about April 20. Under the sidereal zodiac, it is currently there roughly around April 15 and May 15. In western astrology, this sign is no longer aligned with the constellation as a result of the precession of the equinoxes.

Taurus is the second astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Taurus. In astrology, Taurus is considered a negative (introvert) sign. It is also considered an earth sign and one of the four fixed signs. Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus (which also rules Libra). Being the second sign of the zodiac, Taurus has been associated with the astrological second house.

Individuals born within the period when the Sun was in this sign are considered Taurus individuals. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun is in Taurus roughly from April 20 to May 21. In sidereal astrology, this sign is no longer aligned with the constellation as a result of the precession of the equinoxes.With Zeus, who assumed the form of a magnificent white bull in order to seduce Europa, a legendary Phoenician princess. In illustrations, only the front portion of this constellation is depicted; in Greek mythology this was sometimes explained as Taurus being partly submerged as he carried Europa out to sea. Greek mythographer Acusilaus marks the bull Taurus as the same that formed the myth of the Cretan Bull, one of The Twelve Labors of Hercules.

2 十二星座绝妙口头禅的表达方式

Aries' key phrase: I Am! 白羊:我是!

Taurus' key phrase: I have! 金牛:我有!

Gemini's key phrase: I think! 双子:我认为!

Cancer's key phrase: I Feel! 巨蟹:我感觉!

Leo's key phrase: I Will! 狮子:我愿意!

Virgo's key phrase: I Analyze! 处女:我分析!

Libra's key phrase: I Balance! 天秤:我权衡!

Scorpio's key phrase: I Desire! 天蝎:我要求!

Sagittarius' keyphrase: I See! 射手:我明白!

Capricorn's key phrase: I Use! 摩羯:我利用!

Aquarius' key phrase: I Know! 水瓶:我知道!

Pisces' key phrase: I Believe! 双鱼:我相信!

狮子一生为“风范”二字而战,很多时候的付出未必是出自真心真意的,常常一边手里做着,一边在心里犯嘀咕抱怨。但为了讨个好名声、好榜样,就算抛头颅、洒热血也要拼了,这也充分显示出狮子爱做表面功夫的性格。水瓶座交朋友的原则讲的是志同道合、思想频率相同,一个满脑子都是钱的富豪绝对比不上一个才华横溢的穷人,一个唯利是图的野心家绝对比不上一个有理想有抱负的和平爱好者——瓶子是一个强调精神高于物质的人。

Key words & Sentences

关键词句全知道

Aries, a masculine sign, loves to lead and hates to follow.

白羊座的人,具有男人的性格,喜欢去主导一件事而不是盲从。

So in a relationship, Aries, the child of the zodiac, is the motivator and wants to be the controller.

所以黄道带中的孩子——白羊座,在一个关系圈中往往是活跃分子,并想成为其中的主导者。

The Aries driving force compels those born under its influence to become the leading light in any co-operative venture.

白羊座的人在这些动力的驱使和影响下,在任何合作经营的企业里,他们生来就是主力军。

This can be a particular problem for Aries women, who constantly seek to measure themselves against their man (or men), always trying to gain the upper hand.

这对白羊座女人来说问题比较特别,她们经常给自己施压,要打败她们的男人或男人们,总想事事占上风。

Aries is straightforward in its need to dominate.

白羊座的人总是直截了当地表达他们希望处于主导地位。

Women with Aries prominent often seem to work to overcome or defeat their partners, but in the event they succeed, have a tendency to lose respect for their formerly admired “opponents”.

白羊座中杰出的女性们通常好像战胜或打败了她们的对手,但是在成功的事件中,她们对之前所欣赏的对手失去了尊重。

The constant outflow of energy from egotistical Aries masks a sense of insecurity, which has its roots in a lack of self-esteem.

实际上,白羊座经常外露的自负行为下隐藏着一种不安全感,这根源于她们缺乏自我尊重的意识。

The externalising of demons enables them to be conquered, but Aries is usually unable to formulate the problem.

白羊座有着外在过人的精力,很难被征服,但是他们通常无法理性地认识这个问题。

Like his mythic image, the Ram, Aries prefers to charge at full tilt, with little knowledge of, or care for, the consequences.

就像一头公羊,他们宁可一个劲儿往前冲试图去迎接所有挑战,也不去想结果会怎样。

Taurus people are into status symbols, not only to impress others, but because they genuinely appreciate the best life has to offer.

金牛座的人是社会地位的象征:不仅因为他们能打动身边的人,而且会很真诚地感激生活所给予的一切。

Before arguing a point with your Taurus boss, decide whether it's worth getting fired over.

在和金牛座老板争论之前,要仔细考虑这件事是否值得争议。

Gemini is information-driven.

双子座的人容易听信片面之词。

Your Gemini boss wants just the facts, in a concise format. Further, you must be able to pump out work at the speed of light.

双子座的老板要的是事实,而且你一定要以光速来完成工作。

this person of CANCER is understanding and forgiving, especially regarding family considerations.

巨蟹座的人对人宽容,尤其顾家。

Ruled by Jupiter, father of the gods, your Sagittarius boss is generous, protective, good-humored, and yet prone to violent temper tantrums.

守护星是木星,素有“上帝之父”之称的射手座,热情大方,幽默诙谐,富有保护倾向,但射手座的老板往往都是坏脾气。

Liberté, égalité, fraternité is the motto of Aquarius.

自由、平等、友爱是水瓶座的座右铭。

Sagittarius is an optimistic, outgoing and adaptable Fire sign. Sagittarian personalities seek to interact spontaneously with life as they go on their great quest for meaning.

射手座是一个乐观、外向、适应性强的火象星座,追求的是探寻生命意义的过程中与生活的自然互动。

Sagittarians also need a great deal of freedom, are equally willing to offer that freedom to others.

射手座需要充分的自由,也乐于给予他人自由。

Sagittarians have an open-minded and intellectual curiosity which means that they are willing to learn about other people in an effort to understand them, and to be trusting and open with them in return.

射手座的外向与好奇心决定了他们乐于花心思去理解他人,去信任,去敞开心扉。他们通常会坦率地说出自己的想法。

A Sagittarian tendency to moralize and “preach” what other people should do-without, of course, following the same rules themselves.

射手座不够老练、喜夸耀,且喜欢对别人进行说教却不用同样的规则来约束自己。

One of the great Sagittarian difficulties lies in relationships.

对射手座来说,一个很大的难题就是关系的处理。

Anything goes, is their attitude, so long as it is found to be stimulating.

“只要够刺激就怎么样都行”是射手座的处世态度。

Sagittarius is a great traveller and adventurer, not only physically but in the mind.

射手座还是一个伟大的旅行者和冒险家,不管是身体上的还是精神上的。

Let's Talk!

开始交流吧!

Wendy: What's your sign?

温迪:你是什么星座的?

Jessica: I am Scorpio. What about you?

杰西卡:我是天蝎座的。你呢?

Wendy: I am Virgo.

温迪:我是处女座的。

Jessica: Why do you suddenly ask this question?

杰西卡:为什么突然问这个问题呢?

Wendy: Now, I know the reason why we have such deep friendship.

温迪:我知道我们的友情为什么这么深厚了。

Jessica: Really? You know this just by asking me about my constellation? Come on, tell me the reason.

杰西卡:是吗?你通过星座就能知道,快点告诉我吧。

Wendy: The Virgo and the Scorpio both pursue the perfectness, and they also have a strong inspection force, so they are very easy to be good friends.

温迪:处女座和天蝎座都是追求完美的星座,也都有很强的考察力,他们能很轻易成为好友。

Jessica: I agree with you on this point. Sometimes, I feel that we both have these characteristics.

杰西卡:这点上我很赞同你。我觉得我们两个都有这些特点。

Wendy: So we can know each other better.

温迪:因为我们能够彼此了解。

Jessica: That is the reason why I only tell you my secrets.

杰西卡:那就是为什么我有什么秘密都只告诉你。

Wendy: Me too.

温迪:我也一样的呢。

Jessica: I'm not superstitious. The horoscope sometimes turns out to be accurate.

杰西卡:我认为占星术不是迷信,它很多时候还是站得住脚的。

Wendy: At least, I believe in its capacity in predicting best friends.

温迪:我觉得从我们做好朋友方面看的确是这样的。

Jessica: I am so happy that our constellations are also friends.

杰西卡:真开心我们在星座上都是好朋友。