- 遇到就会说的情景会话大全集
- 李文昊
- 876字
- 2021-03-19 14:10:51
愚人节
Dialogue
对话
Today is April Fool's Day. Steven is going to play a joke on Bill.
今天是愚人节,史蒂文打算跟比尔开个玩笑。
Steven:Bill, I must tell you the truth. You failed the English exam again.
史蒂文:比尔,我必须跟你说实情了。你英语考试又没及格。
Bill:Ah? Really? That stinks!
比尔:啊?不是吧?太糟了!
Steven:Haha, April Fool's! Do you forget what day it is today?
史蒂文:哈哈,今天是愚人节!怎么你忘了?
Bill:Wow, you were pulling my leg all along. I was really fooled.
比尔:哇,原来是骗我的。我被捉弄了!
Steven:Alright, now let's be serious. Actually, you get high marks in the exam.
史蒂文:好了,不跟你开玩笑了。其实你考的分数很高。
Vocabulary and Phrases
stink [stɪŋk] v. 散发臭味;招人厌;糟透
serious[ˈsɪərɪəs]adj.严肃的;认真的;严重的
记住这些句子,交流不再犯难
1. Happy April Fool's Day.
愚人节快乐。
2.April Fool's Day is on April 1st.
愚人节是4月1号。
3.April Fool's Day is a day to play jokes on others.
愚人节是可以向别人开玩笑的节日。
4.Did you suffer a lot on April Fool's Day?
你愚人节遭殃了吗?
5.Many people look for little jokes to play on their friends.
不少人会向朋友开些无伤大雅的玩笑。
6.I wondered if it was an April Fool's joke.
我怀疑这是个愚人节的玩笑。
7.There really wasn't a "first April Fool's Day" that can be pinpointed on the calendar.
没法在日历上标明第一个愚人节是什么时候。
8.April Fool's Day is a western festival.
愚人节是西方的一个节日。
9.It really was April Fool's Day for me.
那天对我来说真是愚人节。
10.I was really fooled.
我被捉弄了。
11.When did the first April Fool's Day begin?
第一个愚人节始于什么时候?
12.April Fool's Day is a "for-fun-only" observance.
愚人节纯粹是供大家开心的日子。
13.We often play jokes with other people on April Fool's Day.
在愚人节那天,我们经常和别人开玩笑。
14.Do you know about April Fool's Day?
你了解愚人节吗?
15.April Fool's Day has already been a festival of naughty boys in USA.
愚人节在美国已是淘气的男孩子们的节日了。
16.I realized my friends were pulling my leg.
我意识到朋友们是在跟我开玩笑。
17.It's a custom to play tricks on others on the first day of April in that place.
在愚人节那天捉弄别人是那个地方的习俗。
18.People have been celebrating April Fool's Day for a long time.
人们庆祝愚人节已有很长一段时间了。
19.The traditional trick is to throw flour at friends.
传统的恶作剧是往朋友的身上洒面粉。
20.April Fool's Day developed into an international fun feast.
愚人节发展成了一个国际性的趣味节日。
精悍对话,句句含金
A:Be careful. You may be fooled by your friends today.
B:Thank you for reminding me.
A:小心点,你的朋友今天或许会捉弄你。
B:谢谢你提醒我。
地道口语大搜罗
Pardon?请再说一遍!
没有听清别人的话,要求对方再重复一次时的常用语。也可以用"Pardon me? "或"I beg you pardon?"来表示。
例:
——What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
——I beg your pardon?
请您再说一遍。