- 遇到就会说的情景会话大全集
- 李文昊
- 924字
- 2021-03-19 14:10:52
万圣节
Dialogue
对话
Steven is going to dress up as a vampire on Halloween. His friend Bill wants to have a look at his costume.
史蒂文打算在万圣节打扮成一个吸血鬼,他的朋友比尔想看看他的服装。
Steven:Bill, happy Halloween!
史蒂文:比尔,万圣节快乐。
Bill:Happy Halloween! What creature are you going to dress up as?
比尔:万圣节快乐!你准备扮成什么角色?
Steven:I will dress up as a vampire with big fangs.
史蒂文:我将扮成长着尖牙的吸血鬼。
Bill:May I have a look at your costume?
比尔:我能看看你的服装吗?
Steven:Sure. Wait a moment. (Several minutes later.) Here you are.
史蒂文:当然可以。等一下。(几分钟后。)给你。
Bill:I like your black clothes and your fangs are cool.
比尔:我喜欢你的黑衣服,你的尖牙真酷。
Steven:Thank you.
史蒂文:谢谢!
Bill:Haha. I wish you luck.
比尔:哈哈。祝你好运。
Vocabulary and Phrases
creature [ˈkri:tʃə] n. 生物;角色
costume [ˈkɒstju:m] n. 服装;戏装
vampire [ˈvæmpaɪə(r)] n. 吸血鬼
bite [baɪt] v. 叮;咬
fang [fæŋ] n. 尖牙;尖端
记住这些句子,交流不再犯难
1.How did your Halloween party go?
你们的万圣节晚会怎么样?
2.Do you want to help me make a pumpkin lantern?
你愿意帮我做个南瓜灯吗?
3.Halloween is on October 31st.
10月31日是万圣节。
4.Here are some masks for the party.
这是一些为聚会准备的面具。
5.Children dress up in costumes on Halloween night.
在万圣节之夜,孩子们穿上盛装。
6.All children must love Halloween.
所有的小孩一定都喜欢万圣节。
7.I will dress up as a vampire with big fangs.
我将扮成长着尖牙的吸血鬼。
8.The pumpkin lantern has another name, which is called Jack Lantern.
南瓜灯还有一个名字,叫杰克灯。
9.Halloween is coming up, right?
万圣节就要到了,是吗?
10.The boy screamed when he confronted the man in the Halloween costume.
男孩碰到身穿万圣节服装的人时,尖叫了起来。
11.I like your black clothes and your fangs are cool.
我喜欢你的黑衣服,你的尖牙真酷。
12.I love your Halloween costume.
我喜欢你的万圣节装束。
13.Halloween is a time of ghosts and witches.
万圣节是幽灵和巫婆的日子。
14.Most of children make pumpkin lanterns on that day.
那天很多小朋友都会做南瓜灯。
15.Their neighbor is supposed to hand out some candy.
他们的邻居会分发一些糖果。
16.Do adults also dress up on Halloween?
成年人在万圣节时也化装吗?
17.There is occasionally a dance party.
偶尔也有舞会。
18.The children also put on strange masks and frightening clothes.
孩子们也戴着奇怪的面具,穿着吓人的服装。
19.You had better make sure you have something ready for the kids when they come.
你最好确保孩子们来的时候你给他们准备好了东西。
20.It is a tradition to go trick-or-treating on Halloween.
在万圣节时玩不给糖就捣蛋的游戏是一个传统。
精悍对话,句句含金
A: Do you want to come to a Halloween party?
B:Fine. Is it a costume ball?
A:你想参加万圣节聚会吗?
B:好啊,是化装舞会吗?
地道口语大搜罗
Seriously!正经点!
告诫某人收敛自己的言行,严肃一点,不要胡闹。
例:
——Stop joking aroud! Seriously, okay?
不要再开玩笑了!正经点,好吗?
——Yes, sir!
是!长官!