- 遇到就会说的情景会话大全集
- 李文昊
- 854字
- 2021-03-19 14:10:53
同情与安慰
Dialogue
对话
Laura's business has gone into a decline in recent days. She is very upset, so Steven tries to cheer her up.
最近劳拉的生意不景气,她很心烦,史蒂文试图让她振作起来。
Steven:How's your business?
史蒂文:你的生意怎么样了?
Laura:Everything seems to be getting worse. I don't know what to do with it.
劳拉:一切似乎都每况愈下,我不知道该怎么办。
Steven:Things are tough all over. You should never give up!
史蒂文:万事皆难,你绝对不能放弃!
Laura:But how can I prevent deficit?
劳拉:但是我怎么才能不亏损呢?
Steven:I think you should make a thorough market investigation now.
史蒂文:我认为你现在应该做一个全面的市场调查。
Laura:OK, OK. I'll do my best.
劳拉:好吧,我会全力以赴的。
Steven:I always consider you a girl who never says die.
史蒂文:我一直都认为你是永不言败的人。
Laura:I know life is not all roses, and I believe I will pull this through.
劳拉:我知道人生并不总是康庄大道,我相信我一定能渡过危机的。
Steven:Yeah, you can make it.
史蒂文:是的,你一定行的。
Vocabulary and Phrases
decline [dɪˈklaɪn] n. 衰退;下降
thorough[ˈθʌrə]adj.彻底的
upset[ʌpˈset]adj.心烦的
investigation [ɪnˌvestɪˈgeɪʃn] n. 调查
deficit [ˈdefɪsɪt] n. 赤字
记住这些句子,交流不再犯难
1.What a pity!
真遗憾!
2.Never mind.
别在意。
3.His friends all came to comfort him.
朋友们都来安慰他。
4.That's unfortunate!
真不走运!
5.It is really most unfortunate.
这真是太不幸了。
6.Don't take it to heart.
不要把它放在心上。
7.It must be tough on you.
你肯定很难受吧。
8.He tried to find ways of mollifying her.
他想方设法安慰她。
9.It's not your fault.
这不是你的错。
10.I pity him from the bottom of my heart.
我打心底怜悯他。
11.I feel with her in her unhappy marriage.
我同情她的不幸婚姻。
12.Don't blame yourself.
不要自责了。
13.I'm sorry to hear that.
听到这事我很难过。
14.Just calm down a bit!
你先冷静一下!
15.What a relief!
真叫人宽慰!
16.He tried to soothe the crying child.
他试着去哄那个在哭的孩子。
17.Please accept my heartfelt sympathy.
我深表同情。
18.I really sympathize with you.
我对你深表同情。
19.It happens to the best of us.
这种事谁都会遇到。
20.They perfunctorily consoled him with a few words.
他们敷衍了事地安慰了他几句。
精悍对话,句句含金
A:Hey, Susan! Anything the matter? Your voice sounds like you've been crying; are you okay?
B:I'm fine. Thanks for your concern.
A:嘿,苏珊,出了什么事?你的声音听起来你好像在哭,你还好吗?
B:我很好,谢谢你的关心。
地道口语大搜罗
Nothing.没什么。
通常当他人问你怎么了,或者发生什么事了,你不想回答时,就可以说"Nothing."来表示“没什么”。
例:
——Hey, you look depressed. What's wrong with you?
嗨,你看上去很沮丧,发生什么事了?
——Nothing.
没什么。