- 遇到就会说的情景会话大全集
- 李文昊
- 900字
- 2021-03-19 14:10:56
抱怨与为难
Dialogue
对话
Steven and Dan are complaining about the food and price of their dining hall. They hope the situation can be improved.
史蒂文和丹在抱怨食堂的饭菜和价格,他们希望情况能得到改善。
Steven:This dining hall is the worst.
史蒂文:这个食堂最差劲了。
Dan:Yeah, they raise the price, but the food there still tastes like garbage.
丹:是啊,他们涨价了,而且饭菜还是那么难吃。
Steven:And they never deal with our complaints.
史蒂文:他们也从不理会我们的投诉。
Dan:Quite so. I hear that nearly 2000 students have signed a petition showing our dissatisfaction with the food, price and service.
丹:就是。我听说有将近2000名学生在请愿书上签名了,表达我们对饭菜、价格和服务的不满。
Steven:Do you think it will work?
史蒂文:你说这能管用吗?
Dan:Many hands make light work. I think this could force them to improve a little.
丹:众人拾柴火焰高。我想总能让他们有所改进。
Steven:I hope so.
史蒂文:希望如此。
Vocabulary and Phrases
complain [kəmˈpleɪn] v. 抱怨;投诉
dissatisfaction [ˌdɪsˌsætɪsˈfækʃn] n. 不满
garbage [ˈgɑ:bɪdʒ] n. 垃圾
force [fɔ:s] v. 强迫;促使
petition [pəˈtɪʃn] n. 请愿;请愿书
记住这些句子,交流不再犯难
1.What are you driving at?
你究竟想干什么?
2.The cause of his discontent was the low salary.
他不满意的原因是工资太低。
3.What am I going to do?
我该怎么办呢?
4. His dismissal was a rather sticky business for all the people concerned.
他遭解雇一事,相关的人都很为难。
5.I'm not at all pleased with your negligence.
我对你们的疏忽大意很不满意。
6.I really hate waiting.
我真的很讨厌等待。
7.He's always griping about the people around him.
他总是抱怨周围的人。
8.I'm discontent with my job.
我不满意自己的工作。
9.He is sorely perplexed to account for the situation.
要说明那种情况使他感到很为难。
10.I'm not going to put up with this!
我再也受不了啦!
11.Your refusal puts me in an awkward position.
你的拒绝让我感到十分为难。
12.I don't want to hear another grumble from you.
我不想再听到你的怨言了。
13.I grunted in discontent.
我不满地哼了一声。
14.He always has some moan or another.
他总是抱怨这抱怨那。
15.I'm getting sick of hearing that.
我听够了。
16.The girl always complains about lacking suitable raiment.
这个女孩总是抱怨没有合适的衣服。
17.You place me in a very difficult position.
你使我非常为难。
18.It is really a knotty problem to choose a partner.
选个搭档真是件棘手的问题。
19.How many times do I have to tell you?
要我和你说多少次呢?
20.I hate his guts.
我对他恨之入骨。
精悍对话,句句含金
A:I want to quit. It's hard to communicate with Jim.
B:Please think it over. I won't let you go.
A:我想辞职。同吉姆交流太困难了。
B:你再想想吧,我不想放你走。
地道口语大搜罗
Better luck next time.下次好运吧。
一般多用于在赛场上勉励落败者。日常生活中多用来安慰朋友。
例:
——Hey, buddy! Don't regret it. Better luck next time!
嗨,老兄,别遗憾了,祝你下次好运!
——Thanks.
谢谢。