Topic 07 临行道别

音频

巧问 | 开口超简单

1 I’ve come here to say goodbye to you all.
我来向大家告别。

2 Say hello to your family for me.
替我向你的家人问好。

3 I guess I should be leaving.
我想我该走了。

4 I’ve come to say goodbye specially.
我是特意来和你道别的。

5 Goodbye and be sure to drop me a line if ever you’re in London.
再见了,如果你来伦敦一定要给我消息。

6 At the parting of the ways we took leave of each other.
在三岔路口我们就互相告别了。

7 We’ll miss you. Hope to see you again someday.
我们会惦念你的。希望有一天能再见到你。

8 I hope you’ll keep in touch with me.
我希望你能与我保持联系。

9 Thank you for seeing me off at the airport.
谢谢你到机场来送我。

10 Well, I must be going now. I have other fish to fry.
恩,我现在得走了。我还有别的事情要办。

拓展 | 多学一点常用语

miss n. & v. 想念

flight n. 飞行;航班

airport n. 飞机场

stay n. & v. 留下

receive v. 接待

farewell n. 再见;告别

appreciate v. 感激

train n. 火车

depart v. 离开

take off 飞机起飞

see off送行

take care 保重

妙答 | 回答很坦然

1 Hope to see you soon.
希望很快能够再见到你。

2 I sure will. Thank you.
我会的,谢谢。

3 Must you go so soon?
那么快就走?

4 You’re leaving so soon?
你这么快就要走了?

5 I am looking forward to meeting you soon.
希望很快就能见到你。

6 Then you must be very sad.
你们一定很伤心。

7 I hope so, too.
我也这样希望。

8 Promise.
一定。

9 Have a nice flight.
飞行愉快。

10 In that case, I won’t keep you.
那样的话,我就不留你了。

实战 | 情景会话看这里

A: Actually, we’ll have to be thinking of going. 我们真的该准备走了。

B: Oh, not yet, surely? 哦,还早吧?

A: I’m afraid we’ll have to. And it is 11: 30. 恐怕我们得走了。现在已经11点半了。

B: Goodness, is that the time? 天呐,都这么晚啦?