婚后吵架是常事

Dialogue

对话

Steven and Julia have had a quarrel over little things. Now Steven is complaining to Tom about that.

史蒂文与茱莉亚因为小事吵了一架,现在史蒂文正在向汤姆抱怨这件事。

Tom:Hello, Steven. Annie said that you and Julia had a quarrel, didn't you?

汤姆:你好,史蒂文,安妮说你和茱莉亚吵架了,有这回事吗?

Steven:That's true. We had an argument yesterday. She blamed me for not preparing supper that day, but it was her turn to cook dinner.

史蒂文:那是真的。我们昨天吵了一架。她责备我没有准备晚饭,但那天是轮到她做饭了。

Tom:That's the reason why you quarrelled?

汤姆:这就是你们吵架的原因吗?

Steven:Yes.

史蒂文:没错。

Tom:You two are always quarrelling over little things.

汤姆:你们两个总为一些小事争吵。

Steven:That wasn't my fault, but she said to me, "You're a disgrace." I was about to explode!

史蒂文:那不是我的错,可她竟然对我说:“你真丢人!”我都快要气炸了!

Tom:Are you still mad at her now?

汤姆:你现在还在生她的气吗?

Steven:To be honest, I'm not, and I regret a little what I have done.

史蒂文:老实说,我不生气了,而且还有点后悔我做的事。

Tom:Will you apologize to her?

汤姆:你会向她道歉吗?

Steven:No way. It's she who should apologize.

史蒂文:不可能,应该道歉的人是她。

Vocabulary and Phrases

quarrel [ˈkwɒrəl] n. / v. 吵架;争论disgrace [dɪsˈgreɪs] n. 丢脸;耻辱

argument [ˈɑ:gjʊmənt] n. 争论;争吵

explode [ɪkˈspləʊd] v. 爆炸

fault [fɔ:lt] n. 缺点;过错

记住这些句子,交流不再犯难

1.You make me sick!

你真让我恶心!

2.I would rather be laughed at than quarrel with him.

我宁愿被嘲笑,也不愿和他吵架。

3.How can you say that?

你怎么可以这样说?

4. He is good-natured and has never had a quarrel with anyone.

他脾气很好,从没有和任何人争吵过。

5.Just look at what you've done!

看看你都做了些什么!

6.You're nothing to me.

你对我来说什么都不是。

7.You've ruined everything.

全都让你搞砸了。

8.It's no use quarrelling about it with me.

关于这件事你和我争吵毫无用处。

9.The two friends wrangled and now they don't speak to each other.

两个朋友拌嘴了,现在他们都不和对方说话。

10.I can't stand you any more!

我再也受不了你了!

11.Get out of my face!

从我面前消失!

12.The couple was always sparring.

这对夫妻老是争吵。

13.I've had enough of your garbage.

我听腻了你的废话。

14.You're just a good-for-nothing bum!

你真是一个废物!

15.Don't waste my time anymore!

别再浪费我的时间了!

16.They two don't have any quarrel.

他们两个从不吵架。

17.You never tell the truth!

你从来都不说实话!

18.He and his wife are always fighting about the issue that who will look after the children.

他与妻子总是在为由谁来照看孩子的事而打架。

19.I don't believe a word you say!

我才不信你的话呢!

20.They had a quarrel about money.

他们因为钱的事而吵架。

精悍对话,句句含金

A:Are you through? I've got to go. You know I am late for work!

B:Okay, we'll talk about it later.

A:你有完没完啊,我要走了,上班要迟到了!

B:好吧,我们以后再谈这事。

地道口语大搜罗

ldiot!笨蛋!

通常用来形容他人很笨、很愚蠢。

例:

——You know what he did? He hurt himself!

你知道他干什么了吗?他伤到了自己!

——Idiot!

笨蛋一个!